Pito271655147Pito271655147

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Love this song!

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh,

The sailor's life is the life for me,
How I love to sail on the bounding sea!
And I never ever ever ever do a thing about the weather,
for the weather never ever does a thing for me.

And it's nice to seize now and again as well; kidding. :)

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Make More

Score! That was great. Your drawing looks awesome and will look even better with practice. I was pleased to notice the mix of hi-fi and lo-fi sounds, quite nostalgic for me. Screenplay and transitions were not very predictable. There was no unnecessary violence, but there was still some bloodspill; great balance there. Humor? I found some in the mine on Quickman's forehead. I can see perhaps a fight with either Wily or Sigma (vs X, of course). Cheers!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

again?

you know, for a second comeback you did a really fucking good job. peace

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Simply amazing, I love how it puts our environment and its contents and context in perspective. :D

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Refreshing and just awesome!

Bill Rizer makes the most out of this, blasting his gun all over everything! Hate the water and sky levels now more than ever, but that won't keep me from spending the rest of my day hating them. :D

_ I love you all so much! _ I love you all so much!

Can you laugh at yourself?

That's the key here. Any one that can't do that is lost. I personally enjoyed every moment of watching this, but that's only because I can laugh at myself; in fact, I can laugh at anything, so I'll be cheerful a lot more often than the average person that you meet. If you want to meet me, here's my email:
pepitocastillo @ msn . com

Cheers!

Pito

eddiebalin responds:

Yur initials are PC.

Does that mean yur Politically Correct?