Pito271655147Pito271655147

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Simply amazing, I love how it puts our environment and its contents and context in perspective. :D

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Refreshing and just awesome!

Bill Rizer makes the most out of this, blasting his gun all over everything! Hate the water and sky levels now more than ever, but that won't keep me from spending the rest of my day hating them. :D

_ I love you all so much! _ I love you all so much!

Can you laugh at yourself?

That's the key here. Any one that can't do that is lost. I personally enjoyed every moment of watching this, but that's only because I can laugh at myself; in fact, I can laugh at anything, so I'll be cheerful a lot more often than the average person that you meet. If you want to meet me, here's my email:
pepitocastillo @ msn . com

Cheers!

Pito

eddiebalin responds:

Yur initials are PC.

Does that mean yur Politically Correct?

the classroom the classroom

you fucking psycho, you! you puking pervert, you! you goddamn cakefucker, you! keep it up!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

yay

i like the looping music. its a good loop.
the growth in the beginning is well structured and challenging. taking up the entire screen is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

good but hard

i was thrown off at how difficult it became at the end. if your timing is not perfect every time, you're toast. with three moving targets and one big life draining source, i think some fine tuning would help. everything else kicks everybody's ass.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Miraculous simulative example of the dating game.

I loved it, I loved it iloveditilovedit!!!!!
Maybe it's the thought that I also like quality Anime. This just happened to be more fun than just watching something of the liking. I was also dissapointed at the end, but have high hopes for the future. Thanx for bringing this experience to me; there's nothing like it.