Pito271655147Pito271655147

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Love this song!

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh,

The sailor's life is the life for me,
How I love to sail on the bounding sea!
And I never ever ever ever do a thing about the weather,
for the weather never ever does a thing for me.

And it's nice to seize now and again as well; kidding. :)

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Make More

Score! That was great. Your drawing looks awesome and will look even better with practice. I was pleased to notice the mix of hi-fi and lo-fi sounds, quite nostalgic for me. Screenplay and transitions were not very predictable. There was no unnecessary violence, but there was still some bloodspill; great balance there. Humor? I found some in the mine on Quickman's forehead. I can see perhaps a fight with either Wily or Sigma (vs X, of course). Cheers!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

again?

you know, for a second comeback you did a really fucking good job. peace

60Secs: Arnold Governator 60Secs: Arnold Governator

good work

i love the movies you're making, but something is making them all take the same really long amount of time to load. you should look into that, cause that's the only problem i am going to address.

The Blammed The Blammed

Expression...

This is the first time I see expression and emotion brought to the top of the portal. The use of the eyebrows was an enormous factor in depicting the feelings a flash could have once blammed. That's a breakthrough you can be proud of.

Wizard Power Wizard Power

I enjoy

I just wanted to say a couple things. First, you're stuff is incredibly fucked up. That's a good thing in this case. Second, I wanted to bring to your attention a pair of musical artists that make music that, alone and in certain cases, can be even more fucked up than what I've seen so far: Squarepusher and Aphex Twin. If you're already familiar with these guys, then nevermind. I just wanted to see if I could help at all. Keep it up.

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

Good

Very good. Really good. Quite good. Super good. Some good. Excruciatingly good. Make more puppet pals, but not just of H.P.

Legacy episode 1 Legacy episode 1

Use your imagination more!

The one thing that i could not help to notice was the blocking structure from Ninja Resurrection (a good reference for such a work). I am impressed with how you made the plot of this first episode of your series work with the mentioned structuring. Good work. May I suggest closing your eyes and letting your mind wander when you visualize what your work will look and sound like in the future. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the fight scene is yours and yours alone. Just be careful about how much you, how should I put this, apply your inspiration through your work. I look forward to the completion of this series with high hopes.

paid advertisement paid advertisement

Suddenly the neurological connection activates and... (bbbbzzzbzkkkzzzzkkwrrrrssshhhhhhtk!!) I is so more smarrterrer know!! Great shit.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

woah...wow...that...was...awesome

absolutely beautiful for its purpose and style. I was completely absorbed from the beginning. now, that its out of your system, though i look forward to seeing a just-as-potent sense of humor. Salud, dinero, y amor.